ICE RENTAL - 2013 – 2014
ICE RENTAL IS ONLY AVAILABLE FROM OCTOBER 2013 – APRIL 2014
- Per Person - 1 Hour $10.00, 2 Hours $15.00
- Student rates - $5.00 per person during school programming
- Per Person - $15.00 (minimum 30 people), includes Main Lounge
- Afternoon “Team Building” Ice and Meeting Rental Wednesday or Friday – $125.00 for hall rental * +hst
HALL RENTAL - 2013 – 2014
The Whitby Curling Club has the ability to entertain a variety
of functions. With its unique set up we have the capability of hosting events for groups of 12 to 120.
Our Upper Dining Hall is the perfect place to hold your wedding reception, business lunch meeting or staff christmas party.
Our Lower Lounge contains the bar, dance floor and a comfortable sitting area for up to 120 guests.
The staff of the Whitby Curling Club have years of experience and knowledge to work with you to make your event one to remember.
The Whitby Curling Club is a one-stop facility to make your planning that much easier. We maintain a fully licenced and stocked bar with Smart Served Trained bartenders. If you need anything from Disc Jockeys to Limos we can get you pointed in the right direction.
The Whitby Curling Club provides you with a great facility that has the experienced staff to make your social gathering a definite success.
HALL RENTAL PRICE LIST 2013 – 2014
All Prices Include - Use of the hall, bartender, liquor license, parking, assistance with set up and clean up.
Extras – H.S.T., meals, Socan music fee (if applicable).
* a 25%, minimum $100, deposit is required to confirm all bookings
** all cancellations are subject to $100 administrative fee
Weekday Meeting Space
- Part day (up to 2 hours) - $40.00
- Half Day (up to 4 hours) - $80.00
- Evenings – $120.00
- All Day – $200.00
Parties/Events – eg. Birthday, Shower, Anniversary, Retirement, Jack n Jills, Wedding, trade displays
- Weekend Mornings (7am-noon) – $125.00
- Weekend Afternoons (noon-5pm) – $200.00
- Full Day (7am-10pm) – $450.00
- Sunday - Thursday Evenings – $250.00
- Friday and Saturday Evenings – $395.00
- Post Funeral Reception – $125.00
Kitchen Rental (commencing September 1st)
- up to 4 hours, between 7-11am - $50.00*
- up to 4 hours, between 10am-3pm - $75*
- up to 5 hours, between 4-10pm - $125*
- full day rental, 7am-10pm - $175*
* plus security deposit
PLANNING A TRADE SHOW OR EXHIBITION?
Our Ice Floor is available during the months of May to September. We can even help plan your event!
ICE FLOOR RENTAL
- One Day – $650.00
- Two Consecutive Days – $1100.00
- Three Consecutive Days – $1500.00
- Additional 1/2 Day – $275.00 (up to 4 hours - must be in conjunction with a minimum 2-day rental)
*Costs can vary depending on situation